The Clinton Community School District has shared progress with the facilities update project:
• Bathroom fixtures are going in the auxiliary gym.
• Acoustical panels are almost all installed.
• The TechEd & auxiliary gym additions are now painted.
• New air handlers were installed in both additions.
• Additions are now temperature controlled.
• TechEd classrooms are prepped and ready for new casework and doors to be installed.
• Landscaping is starting to be prepped for fall seeding.
• Footings are near completion at the 4K-6 building.
• Bids are in for our phase two capital maintenance roofing projects that will begin the spring of 2022.