According to an update from the Clinton Community School District, they have made progress toward the facilities update project. The Clinton Junior/Senior High School is almost completely finished, and they are now focusing on the 4k-6 grade project. The following was completed during week 33 of the project:
• 5th & 6th grade classrooms are getting new drywall installed.
• 5th & 6th grade locker areas are now constructed.
• HVAC duct work is being installed.
• New boiler room has new wider doors being installed.
• New water softeners and domestic water heaters are being installed.
• New sound proofing walls are being installed in the music room.