top of page

Whitewater Fire Department Responds to Two Incidents Yesterday

According to an update from the Whitewater Fire Department, they responded to two incidents yesterday. At about 9:30 a.m. they were dispatched to 206 S. Second St. for a report of smoke coming from an apartment. Units on scene reported burned food in an apartment. At 9:50 a.m. they responded to a report of an activated carbon monoxide alarm. Responders found carbon monoxide in the residence, which is believed to be related to a previously running vehicle.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Kommentare


bottom of page