top of page

Two Year Old from Lake Geneva Passes Away After Being Caught in Blind Cords

According to the Lake Geneva Police Department, on December 21 officers responded to a residence where a two year old was reported to have been strangled in blind cords. The report states the mother had gone to the bathroom and briefly cleaned up the kitchen for about 10 minutes. She returned to the living room and found the child stuck in the blind cords. She then took him out and police arrived and began lifesaving measures. The two year old was then taken to a hospital via ambulance. The next day on December 22, officers learned that the two year old had passed away as a result of the injuries.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page