top of page

East Troy Township Police Advising On Water Safety

The Town of East Troy Police Department is providing information on what to do if someone falls overboard. The department says that in the event someone is in the water and struggling, individuals can extend a fishing rod or another device, throw them a personal flotation device, row out to the victim if a boat is available, or go get help. If you must swim to the victim, take anything that floats with you and call 911. More information is available on the Town of East Troy Police Department on Facebook.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page