The Clinton Community School District has shared the progress made during week 16 of their facilities update project.
• The Junior-Senior High School's new gym floor is now completed!
• Electrical drops are being installed in the TechEd addition
• Auxiliary gym floor is now poured and curing
• Auxiliary gym concrete envelope is completely built
• Walls are almost completed in the new team rooms
• Electrical conduits and breaker panel boxes are installed in the auxiliary gym mechanical mezzanine
• Approaches to the TechEd addition are being poured soon