In an update from the Clinton Community School District, they have made the following progress towards the facilities update project:
• Casework is going into the newly renovated classrooms and additions at the Junior-Senior High School.
• Bathroom stall partitions and fixtures are now installed in the new auxiliary gym.
• New doors went in the corridors in the new auxiliary gym.
• Fire alarm panels are starting to be wired.
• New doors are now installed in the TechEd wing.
• The new auxiliary gym floor is starting to be installed.
• New landscaping is starting to be installed around the outside of the new auxiliary gym.