According to the Clinton Community School District, they have been continuing to make progress towards the facilities update project.
The following progress has been made:
- Wood roof support beams are being re-stained.
- Mechanicals are nearing completion in Area B.
- New restrooms in the 3rd grade hallway are now drywalled and framed in.
- Lighting is still being installed in the new addition.
- Fixtures are being installed in the new restrooms in the addition.
- New sidewalks were poured around the addition.
- New restroom for the nurses' office is now plumbed in.
- A new floor was poured in the new staff conference room.