Clinton Community School District Makes Progress Towards Facilities Update Project
According to an update from the Clinton Community School District, they are continuing to make progress towards the facilities update project:
• Old lockers are removed and new cubbies will be installed.
• HVAC ductwork is being installed in Area B.
• Plumbing work is being conducted.
• New door frames are being installed.
• New drywall is being installed in Area B as well as the new cafeteria.
• New HVAC univents are being installed.
• Old restrooms are being renovated.
• Old doorways are being infilled.
• New lights are being installed in the front gym.
• Old flooring was removed.
• New bathrooms are being tiled.
• The future new playground area is being cleared.
• The old boiler room is being decommissioned.
• New cubby areas are being built in the new addition.
• The old girls locker room is being renovated to be a new conference room.