According to an update from the Clinton Community School District, their facilities project has been making progress. See the list of improvements below:
• Room 311 has the floor prepped as well as plumbing installed
• 2D Art/Computer Lab floors are sanded prepped for finishes
• The main HS gym floor has most of the maple wood laid out and underlayment has been attached as well as the moisture barrier
• Work has begun on room 109A where we will be putting in a modular wall between the new classroom and the HS LMC
• HS Auxiliary gym is progressing nicely. The exterior structure is about 45% erected.
• Phase 1 Capital Maintenance Roofing project is rolling along great many walls and corners are all sealed up and watertight at this time.
• The window in the HS weight room has been removed and replaced with brick. That wall will be connected to the new Auxiliary gym.
• The retention swale is starting to be created outside of the Auxiliary gym.
• TechEd's main structure is now erected.