Clinton Community School District Continues to Make Progress Towards Facilities Update Project
According to the Clinton Community School District, they have been continuing to make progress towards the facilities update project:
• New air handling units are being installed in the 4K-6th school.
• Duct work continues to be installed.
• Plumbing for new restrooms is currently being installed.
• Groundwork is being conducted where the new playground is going to be located.
• The 120ft tower was removed this week.
• The front gym continues getting new paint and lighting upgrades.
• Old girls locker room is now gutted and a new conference room will be going in.