According to the Clinton Community School District, they have been continuing to make progress towards the facilities update project:
• New air handling units are being installed in the 4K-6th school.
• Duct work continues to be installed.
• Plumbing for new restrooms is currently being installed.
• Groundwork is being conducted where the new playground is going to be located.
• The 120ft tower was removed this week.
• The front gym continues getting new paint and lighting upgrades.
• Old girls locker room is now gutted and a new conference room will be going in.