According to an update from the Beloit Fire Department, on Thursday they responded to a residential fire in the 1000 block of Bellevue Place shortly before 3 p.m. One occupant of the home was taken to the hospital for treatment during the response. Upon arrival, smoke and flames were visible. The fire caused significant damage to the home, which is estimated to be about $32 thousand to the property and its contents. The cause of the fire is determined to be a cooking fire. The home’s occupants were displaced due to the fire, and Red Cross is assisting the family.
top of page
bottom of page