top of page

Beloit Fire Department Responds to Sunday Prairie Avenue Incident

According to an update from the Beloit Fire Department, residents were displaced from their home in the 1500 block of Prairie Avenue after the home caught fire just after 11 p.m. last night. No injuries occurred during the kitchen fire, which was quickly extinguished. The fire caused approximately $30 thousand in damages. The Red Cross is working to assist the residents.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page