• wsld77

Two Treated For Smoke Inhalation After Janesville Fire

Janesville firefighters responded this morning to a fire. Just before 4 AM, authorities were at the 910 block of Martin Road where a deck and garage were on fire. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the blaze. A campfire kettle was determined to be the cause of the fire. Damages were around $10,000 and residents did not have to abandon their home. One firefighter and one resident were treated on scene for smoke inhalation. JFD reminds residents that campfire kettles must be 25 feet or more away from the residence.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Rock County Updates Mask Policy

The Rock County Health Department has announced that they are recommending that everyone, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks in indoor settings in the county. This comes after the CDC revise