• wsld77

Milton Salted Sand

According to a post from the City of Milton WI - Government, salted sand is available to residents at the Public Works Office, located at 150 Northside Drive. Bring a bucket to fill. If you have questions, you can call the Public Works Office at (608) 868-6914.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All