• wsld77

Lake Geneva House Fire

Firefighters from across the area battled a house fire in Lake Geneva Thursday night.


The residence, located at 951 S Lakeshore Drive in the Victorian Village neighborhood, caused a mutual aid box alarm system, or MABAS, to be struck, bringing departments from all across the area to fight the blaze. Lake Geneva requested assistance from departments in Walworth and Jefferson counties, and the Racine Fire Bells also responded to the scene.


The home suffered extensive damage, and no injuries were reported, but three dogs were rescued from the fire, according to the Lake Geneva Regional News.

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Construction in Janesville

According to the City of Janesville, beginning on April 19 there will be reconstruction on S. Main St. from Lawrence Ave. to E. Racine St. This project will be ongoing through the end of August, and

Upcoming Hydrant Flushing in Village of East Troy

According to a post from the Village of East Troy, hydrant flushing will be happening during the week of April 19, which may cause temporary water discoloration. If discoloration occurs, run cold wat