top of page

Janesville Fire Department Responds to Sunday Garage Fire

According to a press release from the Janesville Fire Department, yesterday they were dispatched to the 4100 block of N. River Rd. for a garage on fire. Units arrived on scene and found a detached garage fully engulfed in fire. The fire was spreading to the adjacent home. Crews stopped the fire from spreading to the home. Damage to the home was contained to the soffit and small portion of attic space above the house garage. One person was transported to a local hospital for burns to the hands and arms. Cause of the fire was the resident siphoning gas out of a vehicle with a wet/dry vac. Estimated cost of damages is about $150 thousand.


1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Comments


bottom of page