• wsld77

Friday Fire in Whitewater

According to a post from the Whitewater Fire Department, on Friday morning around 9:15 they were dispatched to a mobile home with smoke coming out of it on the 700 block of Tratt street. The fire is thought to have started because of a space heater in a bedroom, and then the fire moved into the kitchen. Crews were on the scene for about 2 hours, and the trailer is a complete loss.


0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Lake Geneva Police Looking for Suspects

In a post from the Lake Geneva Police Department, they are looking for the public's assistance in identifying two suspects. One appears to be a white man wearing a gray mask, gray hoodie, black t-shi

Born Leaning Trail Installed Today in Beloit

According to a post from the City of Beloit Parks and Recreation, the Born Learning Trail is being installed today at Riverside park in both Spanish and English! Paint will still be wet today, but re