top of page

City of Beloit Seeks to Replace Residents' Water Meter/Transmitter

According to a post from the City of Beloit Public Works, they are nearing the end of a ten year program to replace residents’ water meter or transmitter, which is at no cost to residents. About 10% of the work still has yet to be completed, and if you still need a replacement, a postcard will be sent to you from the city that asks you to call 608‐364‐5735 to schedule your appointment. If you fail to schedule an appointment, it will result in estimated utility bills and potential utility disconnection. A video with more information can be found on the Beloit Public Works Facebook page.

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

According to an update from Racine County Parks, the new kayak and canoe launch at Case Eagle Park in Burlington is officially open to the public. Park staff is still wrapping up the project with som

In an update from the City of Elkhorn, they noted that some residents may have received a letter from Hydro-Corp saying that their water meter needs to be changed out. If you receive this letter, cal

bottom of page